Saturday, July 19, 2008

Guess What......

.....I turned 4!!!!! Hi its Mitchell again and guess what on Saturday i turned 4 i got a circle trampoline with a net around it from my Daddy and i got a log truck(like my dad drives), a Digital arts and crafts studio, 2 puter games and some new clothes from my Nanny and i got a BIG Tonka cement mixer from my uncle Dan and Auntie Melissa and from my Mummy, Daddy, little brother Zach and little sister Anna and my big Sister Ashlee i got a cooking set(so i can cook scones and stuff Yumm), a truck that carrys cars and some Bob the Builder toys. That's a lot!! I had a little BBQ on Saturday with my family in Bombala and i will be having a animal party with my other friends in Bairnsdale i am dressing up as a rabbit and Mums making me a special animal cake, i am very excited!! My Uncle Dan and Auntie Melissa came down to see me, we played on my trampoline and Uncle Dan was bouncing Ash really high, it was funny. I had a very fun weekend and i get to go to play group tomorrow... yay i better go now:-)

Bye Bye
Mitchell

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Hey Mitchie,
guess what you've been tagged go to my blog to participate:-)